Tips to Crack Student Visa Interview to Study Abroad
Students who would like to study abroad will first have to pass an student visa interview to study abroad- at the British, the US, France, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Embassies, etc. So How do we should answer the interview?
Student visa interviews are a crucial part of a student’s plan to study overseas. There is often a misconception in the minds of students that obtaining visas for some universities or majors is difficult or rather impossible. The truth, however, is that consulates are not interested in what university or major a student is going but are instead interested in seeking justification for the choice a student has made. Thus, it is very important that students have clear cut explanations for the choices they have made in terms of university or major.
While there are no sure shot ways to help a student crack a visa interview, there definitely are some tips that might come handy. Given below are some of these:
1. Prepare a full file under the request of the embassy, in accordance with each
circumstance and your course.
2. As mentioned above, consider as the interview as a conversation, so first you should
show them that you will have a fascinating conversation by your appearance. I’m not only
saying the beautiful or hot girl, hot boy can get a visa, but please pay attention to the
appearance a bit: neat hair, clean and polite dress. You should smile and let them see your friendliness with some good questions.
3. It is not fine for exchange students to speak negative question: Your English is not good enough like this, how you can learn English? Don’t get rattled. Tell them that my English is not good enough, so I registered short-term English courses before the formal course, with such a good learning environment and hard studying, my ambition, I will definitely meet my course
4. If you can’t hear, you can ask again. Do not be afraid of asking, because only so you
can correctly answer questions.
5. Of course, content of conversation will be determined by the interviewer, it will be so at
the beginning time, and sometimes you should think that you are the interviewer but then
it is doubtful, if you can divert theme, then you definitely have a visa.
Finally, the biggest obstacle for your visa is the employee’s suspect for your studying, you likely return home. Let’s build an academic program and working closely and logically, let them see that your country is really good, rich and beautiful, but I will return to my land with the best persuasive reasons.
Given the fact as to how crucial a visa interview is to materialize one’s plan of studying abroad, a student must dedicate a fair share of time towards its preparation to increase one’s chances of success. At Aliff Overseas, our representatives offer expert guidance to students to prepare them for visa interviews and also conduct mock interviews in order to give them a sense of what to expect on the interview day.
Good luck to you! And remember to share this experience with others when there is the
What we can do for you!
At Aliff Overseas Consultant we offer a full suite of study abroad counselling services:
- Course and university selection
- Academic profile evaluation
- Submission of admission applications
- Visa application assistance, visa-counselling and mock-interviews
- IELTS/TOEFL training
- Pre-departure guidance and assistance in terms of private accommodation recommendations in select countries.
Get in touch with us right away to find the perfect course and university.