- Do you feel like you are confused about what career you should choose?
- Do you feel advice you receive is against each other?
- Do you feel what you are studying is not any more interesting to you?
- Do you fear of changing the career track at this stage of your life?
- Do you think studying abroad could be very expensive & challenging?
DOES THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Be honest to yourself
DO YOU FACE THESE CHALLENGES?
Interestingly, When we surveyed 735 Indian students about what they were struggling with the survey results just underlined what we already knew.
THE ANSWER IS DMIA
A scientifically proven time-tested method used over 5 decade
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis (D.M.I.A) is a scientific study of fingerprint patterns that help in understanding an individual’s potential and personality. D.M.I assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from world-renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology, and Neuroscience. The study of Dermatoglyphics is more than 200 years old. In former USSR, it was used to find talented sportsman for the Olympic Games of 1970’s. As it turned out, the USSR took home 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 in 1976. By 1980’s, China also adopted the Russian method.
Dermatoglyphic Analysis is an integration of neurosciences, medicine, genetics, psychology, and behavioral science and it is based on the formation and the number of ridges present on the fingerprints. Fingerprints are usually formed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo and are closely related to the infant’s brain development. The distribution of prints is considered to represent the brain cells’ proposition and distribution in each of the brain lobes.
According to European and American experts, fingerprints show different kinds of characteristics, even with monozygotic(identical)twins. Statistics show that the accuracy rate of dermatoglyphics analysis can be up to 90% to identify one’s complete personality and characteristics.
- Students to select an academic area
- Individual / young graduates to choose the right profession
- Organization to get the best result out of its employees
- Family to harmonize the internal relations
- Husband & wife to have a better understanding
- Discover the Talent and Skills you are born with
- What Kind of personality you are having
- Your areas of Strengths & Weaknesses
- Your IQ, CQ, AQ, EQ Level in your personality
- Best study and career options ideal for you<