Engineering is the most popular course with students in India. Getting into one of the best institutes in India is highly competitive. Therefore students look to study engineering in abroad due to relatively easier entry requirements, modern course curriculum, advanced learning methodology and state of art infrastructure & technology.
Engineers across all disciplines have bad reputation of being shy and antisocial. Studying abroad can groom your personality, communication skills and help you build strong professional & social network. International universities employ leading researchers who are developing the next generation of products and services and you will get chance to work with them during studies. Industry work very closely with the universities and that ensures hands on practical exposure through on campus training workshops or internship opportunities during the study.
Top ranking universities, high-quality education, practical exposure, and well-groomed personality may help you to find a lucrative career that you are dreaming of.
- Mechanical Design
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Aviation Technology /Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aeronautical & Mechanical Manufacturing
- Engineering Project Management
- International Automotive
- Design Engineering
- Design Engineering & Manufacturing Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Product Manufacturing
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Sound & Broadcasting Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electronic Control
- Computer & Network Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Performance Car Electronic Technology
- Aircraft Electronics & Control
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mineral Resources
- Civil & Infrastructure
- Civil Engineering with Industry
- Construction & Cost Management
- Construction Project Management
- Structural Engineering
- Energy Efficient & Sustainable Engineering
- Energy Management
- Sustainable Energy
- Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technology
- Disaster Risk & Resilience
- Environmental Engineering
- Petroleum, Oil & Gas Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Undergraduate: Rs. 10,00,000 onwards
- Postgraduate : Rs. 11,00,000 onwards
You may qualify to get up to 100% Scholarship.
An average monthly living expense is around Rs. 40000 to Rs. 60000. Living expenses cover accommodation, three meals per day, utility bills, and local travel. Though, it varies depending on the city & country you live and your lifestyle.
It may include one-time fee like Coaching for standardized test, exam fee, visa fee, VFS fee, medical & travel insurance, university application fee, document attestation, airfare etc. You may account an additional Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 1, 80,000 for above expenses.
Most of the countries allow students to work part-time 20 hrs during their studies and 40 hrs full time during vacations. You may earn good enough to support your living expenses or may save some money as well.
*Money means any amount paid to Aliff for the purpose of seeking admission to an international university. All other payments (like payment to university, courier charges, attestation charges etc.) are not covered under the guarantee and are not refundable.
Students may be eligible for grants, financial aids or scholarships offered by universities. Such scholarships result in the reduction of tuition fee to the extent of 10 to 100%. Scholarships are based upon one or more factors. Like student’s academics, extracurricular, entrance test results, university awards regional discounts etc.
ALIFF STUDENTS ARE STUDYING AT
CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLLEGE
Watch this video and get ultra clear about which college is best for you to study abroad. Just share your details and get the video in your inbox.